You will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that your entry should win this award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information.
The entry should show how you meet all the criteria listed in your chosen category. These can be summarised as follows:
- The Brief – What was the nature of the task?
- Objective – What was your activity/business designed to achieve?
- Solution – What answer to the brief did you devise?
- Results – What was the actual outcome of activity?
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the “save for later” button at the bottom right of the entry form. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
- Entries cost £250 plus VAT per submission